Pleasant Valley Bears Game Tickets
Hometown Ticketing Online Purchasing
The Pleasant Valley School District will have completely online ticket purchasing for the 2022-23 Winter Athletics Season. We would like to make this as easy for you as possible.
- Any spectator aged 5 and under or 65 and over does not need to purchase a ticket and is free of charge. Proof of age should be able to be reviewed at the entrance to the venue.
- We will not accept cash sales; all sales must be made online at Hometown Ticketing.
- Adult tickets are $5 and Student tickets are $3. There are additional service fees to these prices. There is also a 4 pack bundle deal for adult tickets for $16, you will save $1 per ticket with this option.
- A Winter Season pass may be purchased for all winter events. Adult Passes are $100 and Student Passes $60. You save 20% by purchasing a season pass. There are additional service fees to these prices.
- You can access the purchase of tickets at https://www.pvbears.org/Page/6524
- You can use your phone or print out a paper ticket as long as we can read the barcode/QRcode.
- Please note that each barcode/QRcode is unique and only valid for one use.
- There are no refunds for any reason other than game cancellation. We would encourage you to wait as long as possible to purchase your tickets.
- In the event of a postponement, the purchased ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date but not valid for a refund.
- You can also scan this QR code for easier access:
The new attendance email for the 2022-2023 school year is: [email protected]
This email goes to all three middle school secretaries: Ms. Goodwin-Brown, Ms. Janotti, and Ms. Zingales.
PVMS Parent Pick Up Instructions
This procedure is being implemented to ensure the safety of all students and to move the pick-up line quickly.
1. Please pull up to the stop sign. Leave enough space in front of you so that you can pull out.
2. Students will be waiting for their pick-up at the top of the pick-up area. No students will be allowed past the exit door.
3. Students should look for their car in the line and position themselves at the top of the line when they see their car in the queue.
4. Please have your student get in on the sidewalk side of the car quickly. As soon as they are buckled in, you can pull out so the next cars can move up.
5. Have a great ride home!
Interested in daily club announcements? You can find them on the Morning Announcement Page.