Welcome to Human ResourcesEmployment applications to the Pleasant Valley School District will be accepted online.Please click the link below.
PVSD Human Resources Application Portal**If you are having trouble completing the application portal, please send an email to [email protected] describing the issue you are having. If your email is received before the deadline, your application will be accepted once the portal is fixed. Thank you for your patience.Thank you for your inquiry regarding a position in the Pleasant Valley School District.
To apply for a position please click on the PVSD Human Resources Application Portal link above and complete the online application. All applications will be kept on file for one (1) year following the date of receipt. If you would like to keep your file active for an additional year, please update your application in the portal.
A letter of interest and supporting documents for each advertised vacancy notice must be submitted electronically to [email protected] prior to the expiration date listed on the vacancy notice. This will ensure a review of your application. The e-mail subject must read: Letter of Interest – (Position) and (PVSD vacancy notice number).
Invitations for personal interviews will be extended to those candidates who appear to best meet our needs. If you applied for a specific position, are not selected and you're interested in becoming a substitute please send an additional email to [email protected]
Upon hire by the school district, you are responsible for submitting to the Human Resource Office the documents listed below. Please click on the Clearances and Forms tab for more information.
- Act 34-PA Criminal Record Check
- Act 151-PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- Act 114-FBI Criminal History Record
- Act 24/82 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form PDE-6004
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (ACT 168)
- Local Earned Income Tax Form
- Employee Info
- Act 29
- Direct Deposit w/ Voided Check
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) and original identification credentials to establish employment
- Employment Eligibility Verification (ACT 24/82)
- School Personnel Health Record (H511.340) including current TB test
- Mandated Reporter Certificate (Act 31)
- District Policies Checklist
- College Transcripts (professional and paraprofessional applicants only)
- PA Professional Certificate (professional applicants only)
Thank you again for your interest in the Pleasant Valley School District. We are looking forward to your prompt attention in completing and submitting the required documentation. Please feel free to contact the Human Resource Office at 570-402-1000, Ext. 1209 or e-mail at [email protected] if you have any additional questions.
The Pleasant Valley School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin/ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion and hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States of America.
Ms. Lori Fulmer
Supervisor of Human Resources
Ms. Magen Snyder
Confidential Secretary for Human Resources
570-402-1000 Ext. 1209
Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.