Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Questions Concerns

If a parent/guardian has questions or concerns regarding their child’s general or special education program, they should contact the school directly and schedule a conference with the classroom or special education teacher. Additionally, the principal, special education supervisor or guidance counselor at each school are available to assist any parent/guardian with the educational programming of the child.

Parents/Guardians may also contact the Special Education Consult Line through the Pennsylvania Department of Education at 1-800-879-2301 (in state) or (717) 657-5842 (out of state) for information regarding Special Education Regulations. Further information about Special Education may be accessed through the Pennsylvania Department of Education web site at or