The Activity Bus runs every Tuesday and Thursday. This service is available to all Middle School students who have a signed Transportation Wavier. The Activity Bus will pick students up between 5:15 - 5:25 at the Middle School Entrance and drop them off at the following locations:
- Stop 1 — St Peter's United Methodist Church — Route 115 Saylorsburg - 5:45 pm
- Stop 2 — Eldred Township Municipal Building - 6:00 pm
- Stop 3 — Polk Volunteer Fire Company - 6:20 pm
- Stop 4 — Main entrance at Pleasant Valley Estates at Scenic Drive and Kestel Drive - 6:30 pm
- Stop 1 — Bluegrass Lane and Toll Road - 5:35 pm
- Stop 2 — Route 115 and Allegheny Drive (Sierra View entrance parking area) - 5:55 pm
- Stop 3 — Mountain Crest Plaza (Mike's Pizzeria, Route 115 Effort) - 6:05 pm
- Stop 4 — Chestnuthill Township Park - 6:20 pm
Approval must be requested in advance for any educational trip taken during the school year. The principal must be notified at least two weeks prior to the absence. No student may spend more than a total of five (5) school days on an approved educational trip in any given school year. Extended trips must be discussed with the building administrator to outline necessary requirements.
The Pleasant Valley Middle School has a 24 hour homework policy for all students. Requests must be made through Ms. Janotti in the Main Office. To make a request for homework you may either email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 570-402-1000 x 2001.
PVMS Water Bottle Procedure
Students are allowed to carry a water bottle as long as it is resealable and spill proof. The only stipulation is only water is permitted.
Other Important Information/Forms