• Most colleges and universities report Act 48 hours directly to PDE for courses completed at/through their institution. 
    If you plan to take a course through a provider other than a college or university, or if you are unsure whether or not the provider will report your Act 48 hours, please complete the Request for Out of District Act 48 Hours form and have it approved by your building principal.  Within 2 weeks of completion of the course or workshop submit the completed form along with proof of completion to Lorraine McCutchan in Central Administration.  
    Keep in mind that once your hours are entered onto CPETracker, it will take some time before PDE uploads the hours to your PERMS report.
    Click the link below to open the Request for Out of District Act 48 Hours form.
Last Modified on March 16, 2011