7th Grade State Mandated Vaccinations
● Tdap and MCV (meningococcal) is required for entry into 7th grade
● One of the following must be provided to the school before the first day of 7th grade.
o Documentation of Vaccinations
o Religious Exemption
o Medical Exemption
● Exclusion from school: A student who does not have an exemption and who does not receive the immunizations as required will be excluded from school until documentation of vaccinations or exemption is provided.
7th Grade Mandated Health Screening
- Dental exam for 7th grade
- These can be completed one year prior to the required grade level.
- Click here for Dental Form
State Mandated Health Screenings provide by Certified School Nurse
● 7th grade: Growth screen, hearing Screen, Scoliosis Screen, Vision Test
● 8th grade: Growth screen and Vision screening.
● Mandated screenings for all ages are posted on Nurse's PVMS website